Profile: savouring life between research on CSR imperative in capital market and banal doctrines. When in doubt, summon Saint-Exupéry's Le Petit Prince up.
Posts by CC:
- Measuring Sustainability: closing the gap between your sustainability dept with the finance dept
- Key Takeaway from Ruggie’s Protect, Respect, Remedy Framework
- RBS_CSR strategies assessed_part 2_CSR Implementation as an Organisational Learning
- RBS_CSR strategies assessed_part 1_post-financial crisis
- The access is yours, just ask
- Protected: Should Multinationals Profit-Maximise in a Globalised World (working paper)
- RBS CSR: motivation, market & non-market issues – Essay (Part 2)
- RBS CSR: motivation, market & non-market issues – Essay
- I write to learn, not to grieve. Today, I broke the promise.
- Winning with Apps or Social media?
- Palm Oil – the other story of Malaysia
- CSR in Financial Market_investors want to play a part